The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Bowen!

He's here! He's here!! It was about time I had another baby to brag about and fawn over :) This morning I got to experience the miracle, and misery, of birth with my oldest and greatest friend Karen. At 11:07am Evan Paul Bowen made his way into the world weighing in at 7lbs 12.9oz and 20 inches. He's perfect!! He cried for a second upon delivery and then didn't make a pep after getting put on moms chest to cuddle. Since I got to stay in the room during the delivery and for bonding time after I decided to sneak out when the Grandparents were finally allowed in the room around 12:30. I'm sure I'll be spending more than enough time with this little guy for the rest of his life. Congrats Karen and Jon!!!

Last picture of the couple before baby!
First picture with baby!
Tight grip already!

4 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Ahhh so cute! Tell Karen congrats! He's perfect! Love the winking picture while he's getting weighed, that's priceless!

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lacey said...

Congrats to karen!