The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Santa (delayed)

I can't believe I didn't post this sooner!  The week after Thanksgiving I took Kendall to see Santa before the mad rush of people.  I wasn't sure how she was going to react this year since she says she loves all kinds of things and then we they get close to her she freaks out.  But she did amazing!  She ran right up to him, gave him a huge hug and talked his ear off for about 5 minutes.  Santa was one of the best I've seen - so friendly and great with the kids.  He even let her run back over to give him a goodbye hug (the benefit of going when it's slow).  Kendall has been asking every day since to go back and see him :)  Of course all of the true Kendall smiles were only captured when she was turned away or looking at him, but I think this is still pretty great.